This White Peach Bellini drink is an easy brunch cocktail recipe made with fresh peaches, lemon, and sparkling bubbly champagne. We prefer opting for sweet fresh fruit, but you can thaw out frozen fruit and use that instead when white peaches aren’t in season. If you want the drink to be more peach-flavored, then don’t filter the peach puree and use it straight from the blender.
- Ripe White Peaches – 1 pound (roughly)
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 ounces
- Simple Syrup – 1.5 ounces
- Sparkling Wine – 1 bottle (Prosecco recommended)
- Fresh Peach Slices – for garnish
Rim chilled glasses with cocktail rim sugar. Set aside. Next, add dollop of purée into each glass and top off with sparkling wine. Stir very gently. Add a slice or two of peach to garnish and serve.
How to make the peach purée:
1 pound (roughly) of ripe white peaches
2 oz fresh lemon juice
1.5 oz of simple syrup
Wash and quarter your peaches (be sure to keep the skin on the fruit). Put the ingredients into your blender (or into a non-reactive pot, if you’re using an immersion blender). Puree your mixture for several minutes, until the mixture is smooth. Strain the mixture through your chinois, and use the strained purée in your drinks.
- Champagne flutes or highball glasses (well chilled)
- Blender or immersion blender
- Fine sieve or chinois
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Coral Cocktail Rim Sugar
Keywords: White Peach-Bellini-Champagne Cocktail