Pomegranates and champagne are a natural pairing – and a perfectly pretty (and fast) cocktail to pull together when you’re rushed for time. Scale this recipe either up or down, depending on how many people you expect to serve. Party planner tip: Rim your champagne flutes ahead of time, and keep the glasses in the refrigerator until just before you plan to serve these.
- 4 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Prosecco or Champagne or sparkling wine (chilled)
- simple syrup (for moistening glass rims)
- Dell Cove Spices’ Metallic Silver Cocktail Rim Sugar
- Moisten the rims of your chilled glasses with simple syrup and garnish with Dell Cove Spices’ Metallic Silver cocktail rim sugar. Set aside.
- Add 2 T of juice to each glass. Top with the wine and serve immediately.
- Optional: Add fresh pomegranate seeds to each glass as an extra garnish.