We love sriracha – particularly if you’re wanting a Sriracha Bloody Mary cocktail than is more spicy than one made with hot sauce (which, frankly, is one of our go-to ingredients for many recipes). After all, who doesn’t love Sriracha? And cocktails? And making your own homemade Bloody Mary mix? (It’s easy.)
One thing we really love about this recipe is that it’s a creative use for spices that you might not think of – such as using popcorn seasoning and BBQ rubs in making drinks. If you really want to up the heat, substitute the plain vodka in the recipe with habanero chiles-infused or black pepper-infused vodka.
- 64 Oz Tomato Juice
- 3 T, plus extra for garnish Dell Cove Spices Thai Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning
- 2 T Dell Cove Spices Louisiana Blackened Cajun BBQ Seasoning
- 1 T Hot sauce
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tsp Lemon pepper
- 3 Tsp White horseradish (grated or minced)
- 1 Juiced Lime
- Celery, pickles and olives (or cooked bacon!) for garnish
Rim chilled glasses with Dell Cove Spice Co’s Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning. Set aside. Add all ingredients – except the vodka and ice – into the blender and mix for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour mix into pitcher and refrigerate for at least one hour (though overnight is better). Remove pitcher from refrigerator. Fill glasses with ice. Add 1 to 2 oz of vodka to each glass. Top off with bloody mary mix. Stir, add garnish and enjoy.
- Rocks or Collins or Pint glasses (chilled)
- Dell Cove Spices Thai Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning
- Dell Cove Spices Louisiana Blackened Cajun BBQ Seasoning
Want to make this a Virgin Mary? It’s super easy: Just leave out the vodka!
Want to learn how to rim a drink glass with salt or sugar for your Sriracha Bloody Mary, homemade Bloody Mary mix or other Sriracha cocktails made at home? Check out our easy to follow recipe tutorial, complete with step by step directions and photos.