This sapphire-colored gem of a cocktail has just a hint of citrus flavor from the Curacao and citrus-flavored vodka, and the most beautiful jewel-toned color.
- 1/4 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 oz citrus-flavored vodka
- 4 oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- simple syrup (for moistening the glass rims for sugar garnish)
- Dell Cove Spices’ Sky Blue Cocktail Rim Sugar
Rim your chilled bar glasses with Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Sky Blue cocktail rim sugar. Set aside.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add juice, vodka, Curacao and lime juice. Cover shaker and shake vigorously, and then strain into rimmed glasses. Garnish with blueberries (optional) and serve.