For a Halloween drink recipe idea that actually tastes great, try this Midori Lemon Gin Fizz cocktail. The bright green color of the Midori is elegantly spooky, while the Hawaiian black lava sea salt is a twist on the classic glass rim garnish. Want to add a playful touch? Clip on a plastic Halloween ring to the rim!
- 2 Oz Gin
- 2 Oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Oz Midori® Melon Liqueur
- 2 Egg Whites
- Honey (or Simple Syrup) for moistening the glass rim
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt fine grind
Rim your chilled glasses with the Black Lava sea salt. Fill glasses with ice and set aside. Pour gin, lemon juice, melon liqueur and egg white into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Cover and shake vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes. Strain into salt rimmed glasses and serve. Want to add a playful touch? Clip on a plastic Halloween ring or other toy to the glass rim (please don’t eat this, though!).
- Rocks, cocktail or high ball glasses (chilled)
- Cocktail shaker
- Plastic Halloween rings or toys (optional)
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt (fine grind)