Tangy, sour, sweet and boozy – our Cranberry Lemon Drop martini recipe is fun to make and even more fun to enjoy.
- 4 oz lemon or citrus vodka
- 2 oz Triple Sec or orange liqueur
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 oz red cranberry juice or cranberry cocktail
- 1 oz simple syrup (plus more for moistening glass rims for cocktail sugar)
- Dell Cove Spices’ Lemon Cocktail Rim Sugar
Rim your chilled bar glasses with Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Lemon cocktail rim sugar. Set aside.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, orange liqueur, lemon and cranberry juices, and 1 oz simple syrup. Cover shaker and shake vigorously until the shaker is chilled. Strain drink into rimmed glasses and serve. Optional: Garnish with fresh blueberries or blackberries.