Birthday Cake Martini recipe – how sweet it is! Forget licking the bowl. This drink idea works best with a cake-flavored vodka, mixed with white chocolate liqueur for the creamiest cake-in-a-martini glass. The taste: like the best cake batter ever. A garnish suggestion: Smear frosting around your glass rims in a thin layer, then dip into our Birthday cocktail rim sugar.
- Wedding cake flavored vodka – 2 Oz
- White chocolate liqueur – 1 Oz
- Heavy whipping cream – 2 Oz
- White creme de cacao – 2 Oz
- Amaretto – 2 Oz
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Birthday Cocktail Rim Sugar
Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Birthday Cocktail Rim Sugar