Sriracha Bloody Mary
We love sriracha - particularly if you're wanting a spicier Bloody Mary cocktail than one made with Tabasco® hot sauce (which, frankly, is one of our go-to ingredients for many recipes). After all, who doesn't love Sriracha cocktails? Or making your own homemade Bloody Mary mix (it's easy)? If you really want to up the heat, substitute the vodka out for habanero chiles-infused or black pepper-infused vodka.
- Tomato Juice - 64 ounces
- Dell Cove Spices Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning - 3 T, plus extra for garnish
- Dell Cove Spices Louisiana Blackened Cajun BBQ Seasoning - 2 T
- Hot sauce - 1 T
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 T
- Lemon pepper - 1 tsp
- White horseradish (grated or minced) - 3 tsp
- Lime - 1, juiced
- Celery, pickles and olives (or cooked bacon!) - for garnish
Rim chilled glasses with Dell Cove Spice Co's Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning. Set aside. Add all ingredients - except the vodka and ice - into the blender and mix for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour mix into pitcher and refrigerate for at least one hour (though overnight is better). Remove pitcher from refrigerator. Fill glasses with ice. Add 1 to 2 oz of vodka to each glass. Top off with bloody mary mix. Stir, add garnish and enjoy.
- Rocks or Collins or Pint glasses (chilled)
- Dell Cove Spices Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning
- Dell Cove Spices Louisiana Blackened Cajun BBQ Seasoning
Want to learn how to rim a drink glass with salt or sugar for your Sriracha Bloody Mary, homemade Bloody Mary mix or other Sriracha cocktails made at home? Check out our easy to follow recipe tutorial, complete with step by step directions and photos.