Gingerbread Spice Margarita
Our Gingerbread Spice Margarita recipe is the drink to make when you want to spice up your fall dinners or host a Christmas party. This holiday cocktail mixes the classic flavors of your standard summer margarita - but with a classic winter twist. We prefer organic apple cider in this drink recipe, but you can also opt for apple juice or apple-cranberry juice instead.
- Reposado Tequila - 4 oz
- Organic Apple Cider - 4 oz
- Fresh Limes - 2 whole, juiced
- Agave nectar or simple syrup - 1.5 tsp
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Cinnamon Kiss Cocktail Rim Sugar - 1 tsp
- Dell Cove Spice Co.'s Gingerbread Flavored Cocktail Rim Sugar - 1 T and to garnish
- Star anise - to garnish
Rim your chilled glasses with the Gingerbread flavored Cocktail Rim Sugar. Fill glasses with ice and set aside. Combine tequila, apple cider, lime juice, agave nectar, Cinnamon Kiss Cocktail Rim sugar and 1 tablespoon of the Gingerbread sugar to a cocktail shaker full of ice. Cover shaker and shake vigorously until shaker is chilled. Strain into glasses. Add a star of anise for garnish and serve.
- Rocks or margarita glasses (chilled)
- Cocktail shaker
- Dell Cove Spice Co.'s Gingerbread Flavored Cocktail Rim Sugar
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Cinnamon Kiss Cocktail Rim Sugar
Want to learn how to rim a glass with cocktail sugar for your Gingerbread Spice margarita recipe, when you make up a batch of these cocktail drinks for the holidays? Check out our easy to follow recipe tutorial.